Links products and services throughout the site, videos, and blog may or may not contain affiliate links. This means, we may or may not earn a small commission from sales originating through this website.
We would not recommend any product that we wouldn’t use ourselves, regardless of whether we earn commission or not.
There you go: complete transparency at it’s finest!
We promise to never rent or sell your contact information…ever.
When you purchase products, or subscribe, you’ll be put into an email database, and from time to time we will send you updates or special offers on things that we think may be of interest to you. If ever you get sick of hearing from us you can unsubscribe at any time, and we will never contact you again.
When you sign up for the free guides, you’ll receive several short messages (so as not to overwhelm you) and you can stop them at any time.
Seriously, our database program won’t allow it…it’s the law.
We generally send out emails a few times a month…generally it’s less, just because we get a bit busy and sending out emails takes time.
If you want to submit your success story, or ask a work at home question, we will give you a different name, and will not reveal your location, if your information is used for an episode or article. You don’t have to worry about being “found out” as a mystery shopper: It’s a big, big world! And we would never jeopardize our relationship, or your career by revealing your personal information to the masses.
We promise…it’s just kinda sleazy, don’t you think?
Terms of Service
We do want you to understand that working from home and Mystery Shopping isn’t for everyone, and so we have to put this disclaimer:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You possess basic computer and Internet skills, (know how to surf, can use Word and Excel) and have access to a computer on a regular basis.
- You have decent writing and spelling skills.
- You understand that the ideas presented in our products aren’t “get rich quick” schemes and that you do need to put time and effort into getting and completing assignments.
- If getting the Mystery Shopping books or classes, you understand that if you live in a rural area, it may be harder to receive assignments.
- You understand that we do our best to teach you everything you need to know about scams, tracking IP addresses, tracing emails, real ways to make money at home through your own business, and legitimate companies that hire at-home workers, but we simply cannot guarantee employment with any company.
- You understand that there is no income or earnings guarantee.
- You agree to consult legal and business professionals regarding filing your own taxes and how to conduct business in your area as an Independent Contractor.
- You understand that since the training program and ebook are information-based, all sales are final.
- You promise to read the book and/or watch the program fully before asking for assistance.
- Our Company, administrators, affiliates, and assigns shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or misuse of the information or lack of information through our sites or training materials. If you get injured while on an assignment…that’s not our fault either.
- You agree to assume all risks associated with the use of this site, it’s offerings and materials, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated by your access to it.
- You understand that we are a small business, have virtually no tech support, and it may take a few days for us to answer your emails. As a matter of fact, you like the idea that we’re not some huge corporate conglomerate, and we seem like pretty damn cool people.
These terms may be changed or updated at any time.